Saturday, April 18, 2015

Caesar Pasta Salad


I know it's technically Spring, but I can't help but start craving Summer food.  I seem to do this every year, I start thinking about concerts in the park and late nights at the Zoo. About summer nights spent grilling and watching movies in our front yard. I love a good pasta salad, I love that it not only travels well for events, it's versatile and it makes great leftovers (of course that's if you don't eat it all).
One of my favorite parts of this recipe is it is the perfect combination of pasta salad and a green salad. We made this last night and I pictured eating it for lunches this weekend, but sadly we ate every last bite.


Caesar Pasta Salad
1 lb cooked chicken, chopped
1 lb penne pasta cooked
2 hearts of romaine, chopped
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 bottle of your favorite Caesar dressing (I love the TJ's brand)

Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment