Monday, April 20, 2015

Watermelon Cucumber Cocktail

I use this blog to not only share my favorite recipes, but also as my own "recipe book." I'm able to find recipes my family loved and make them again, it's also a great way for me to menu plan. In this case, I'm posting this recipe not only because I had numerous requests but also next year at this time when my favorite juice comes out I'll know exactly where to find the recipe for probably my all time favorite cocktail. Tell me this doesn't look amazing....because it is! And for this recipe I have to give my husband credit for the creation of this, I told him what I wanted and he executed it perfectly. We make the best team!


Watermelon Cucumber Cocktail
4.5 oz Watermelon Cucumber juice (from Trader Joes)
1 oz Triple Sec
2 oz Vodka
squeeze of fresh lime
shake in cocktail shaker
Enjoy!
Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment