Monday, April 20, 2015

Caprese Pasta Salad

Since I posted the recipe the other day of the Caesar Pasta Salad I thought I'd share another one of my family favorites. I created this a few years back and it's one of our favorites to take for picnics in the park. It's simple and makes great leftovers as well. For the freshest leftovers leave the cherry tomatoes whole as if their cut they don't stay as crisp. If you plan to not have leftovers it's nice to have the tomatoes sliced in half.





Caprese Pasta Salad
1 lb penne, cooked
1 lb chicken, cooked and chopped
3 cups cherry tomatoes (whole or chopped)
1 cup fresh basil chopped
1 cup chopped fresh mozzarella (in water, you can also use the little bocconcini, sliced in half)
1 bottle your favorite Italian Dressing
Mix all together.
Refrigerate
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment